Keep earning 10% back on all orders using your code, with a chance to win an extra prize of up to $10,000!
What can my school win?
1st Place - $10,000
2nd Place - $5,500
3rd Place - $3,500
4th - 31st - Amounts Vary
How does my school win?
Sign up here, and email us to get started.
- Sending school staff roster with primary teachers indicated and classroom count with total student enrollment for the school
- Providing a W9 for your school or PTA
- Designating which week each month you will promote contest with your school family (*New in 2022-2023 school year)
Other Rules and specifics:
- CHOOSE ONE WEEK each month to promote the contest with your school families - only orders during these designated weeks will count towards your school contest.
- Must have a minimum of 250 orders during the school year (Contest runs July - April) to qualify for additional funds
- Have the highest percentage of participation based on student count over other qualifying schools
- Winners will be announced in /MayJune.
Compete with schools from Alabama cities and Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
*Reminder: Summer Dollars 4 Dough results will go towards next year's Dollars for Dough 4.0*
Does this replace the original Dollars 4 Dough program?
No, this is an addition to it. Each school will earn 10% back on all orders made during the school year using your school’s code, and if 250 orders have been made using your school's code you will have a chance to qualify to win $10,000!
For more info on our original Dollars 4 Dough program, click here.
Our 2nd place winning school, Echo Lake Elementary, receiving a check for $5,500 from the 2020-21 school year.